The 2019 Cybex Priam3 is available for pre-order, with expected ship date in mid to late March.
The Cybex Priam combines luxury styling and smart German engineering for a stroller that can do it all.
Customize your Cybex Priam stroller by pairing it with a Cybex car seat or carrycot/bassinet and choosing between sturdy all-terrain wheels or lighter trekking wheels for variable terrain.
Featuring leather-look details and durable yet luxurious tweed fabrics, the Priam is as fashionable as it is functional. For baby's first months, combine the Priam with a Cybex car seat or carrycot, or recline the stroller seat to a flat position. When the strolling gets tough, push the Priam in two-wheel mode—or even replace the front wheels with skis for winter walks in the city.
The Cybex Priam folds easily with one hand and also stands when folded, making it simple to store away at a restaurant, on a train or at home.
New for 2019, the Priam3 has been redesigned with new seat and frame colors and premium fabrics and details. All models include all-terrain wheels, which are lighter than the previous model's terrain wheels but sturdier than the previous model's trekking wheels. The Rose Gold frame includes dark brown details, while the Black frame features black details and the Chrome frame has the option of saddle brown or black details.
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Seat can be removed and replaced with Cybex car seat or carrycot
- Reclines with one hand to four different positions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- Height of seat allows stroller to be used as a high chair at a restaurant
- Seat with generous padding is made of denim twill fabric that's durable and luxurious
- Folds easily with one hand and with seat attached
- When folded, can rest in standing position or be trolleyed like luggage
- Oversized, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window offers complete sun coverage
- Leather-look handlebar can be raised taller than most (up to 43") for tall parents
- Leather-look bumper bar opens on both sides for easy access
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions and features faux-leather fabric for easy cleaning
- Generous shopping basket with magnetic closure can be extended to fit a diaper bag
- Unique two-wheel mode helps the stroller go up steps or over rough terrain like sand or snow
- Can be paired with numerous accessories, including front-wheel skis, footmuff, sibling board and more
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: Birth (with infant car seat or carry cot) to 55 pounds
- Dimensions with wheels and seat: 32.5-36.4"L x 23.6"W x 38-42.1"H
- Folded dimensions with wheels and seat: 37.4"L x 23.6"W x 15.7"H
- Product weight: 28.1 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Priam stroller frame with all-terrain wheels
- Cybex Priam seat
- Rain cover
- Bumper bar
- Cup holder
- Car seat adapters for Cybex infant car seats