Joolz Aer+ Carrycot
Joolz Aer+ Carrycot With the carrycot attached, your Joolz Aer+ is still compact and just as easy to use. Your baby will love relaxing on the comfy, breathable mattress with plenty of fresh air provided by the ventilated, extendable sun hood. Above all, you’ll appreciate its unique way of folding....
Joolz Aer+ Carrycot
With the carrycot attached, your Joolz Aer+ is still compact and just as easy to use. Your baby will love relaxing on the comfy, breathable mattress with plenty of fresh air provided by the ventilated, extendable sun hood. Above all, you’ll appreciate its unique way of folding. No need to remove the carrycot, just fold it down nice and flat for easy storage. It’s as compact as it gets without compromising on comfort.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Joolz Aer+ is made of aluminum, polyester and leatherette.
- The fabrics are 100% made of recycled polyester from 61 PET bottles.
- Suitable up to 30 inches or 20 lbs.
- The Joolz Aer+ has won the Red Dot Award 2022 for its clear and elegant design.
- The Joolz Aer+ is completely PFAS and PVC free.
- Compatible with rain cover, mosquito net and essentials sheet.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 1 Carry Cot, 1 Bumper Bar and 1 Mattress.
- Overall (cot outside): 34" wide x 16.5" deep x 25.5" high
- Overall (cot inside): 29" wide x 12.5" deep x 8" high
- Handle: 14" wide x 1.5" deep x 5" high
- Front Wheel: 5" diameter
- Rear Wheel: 6" diameter
- Storage Basket: 12" wide x 18" deep x 8" high
- Stroller Weight: 9 lbs
- Basket Weight Capacity: 11 lbs
- Stroller Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Clean the fabric with lukewarm water and soap. Rinse with fresh water and leave to dry.
- Never use bleach or other chemical detergents.
- Periodically (approximately once a month) treat the wheels and metal parts with Teflon or silicon spray to ensure the pushchair continues to run smoothly.
- The aluminum parts of your Aer+ buggy are coated to protect it from external influences such as corrosion. Coated aluminum parts are vulnerable to acidic cleaners or grease, which can cause stains and discoloration of the aluminum parts.
- We therefore advise you to clean the aluminum parts of your pushchair with warm water and a soft cloth.