It’s uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards. Our RAVA convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments, and our unique simply™ secure installation that makes setup a snap.
So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
The Verona collection is Italian inspired herringbone patterns intertwined with tweed give a romantic yet masculine undertone to this stylish and sophisticated collection for a classic look. Designed with all the little details in mind, so your adventures in parenthood can be that much easier.
SIMPLY™ SECURE INSTALLATION
Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward
• Reveal + open true tension™ door
• Buckle vehicle seat belt
• Press down on true tension door
LESS IS BEST
• Bubble-free—recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
• Hassle-free—same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
• Muscle-free—true tension doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
BELT IS BEST
Nuna’s preferred installation method for RAVA™ is the Vehicle Selt Belt as it:
• Eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt
• Fits more vehicle makes
• Fits more seating positions
• Can have children rear facing riding up to a whopping 50 lbs!
• Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
• Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
• No re-thread, 5 point harness works with one hand to effortlessly fit growing riders for maximum security
• All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
• Laid back legroom gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear facing, and extra support for forward facing riders
• Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
• One-hand height adjustable 10 position head support
• No re-thread 2 position crotch strap easily grows with child
• 10 position recline makes for a relaxing ride
• Dual flip open cup holders tuck away neatly when not in use
• Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Recommended use for rear facing riding: 5 to 50 lbs | 49 in or less, suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age
- Recommended use for forward facing riding: 25 to 65 lbs | 49 in or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older
- Product: h 25 x w 19 x l 16 in
- Product weight: 27.2 lbs