The KNOX is the first convertible seat to feature UPPAbaby Smart Secure system including an indicator window that turns from red to green when the seat is correctly installed. With a focus on safety, The multi-directional tether reduces injury potential by 45% when used in rear facing mode. Energy response technology delivers unparalleled side impact protection from top to bottom with an eight position active support headrest, side impact pods and an impact dispersion zone of EPP foam throughout the seat. The KNOX is the first child restraint to feature innovate koroyd technology integrated into the base designed to absorb the maximum amount of energy from an impact.
- Suitable for Approximately 1-6 years, Rear-facing 14-45 lbs (Rear-facing with included fit inlay 14-25 lbs), Forward-facing 25-65 lbs, Height up to 49"
- SMARTsecure system with red-to-green tightness indicator provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel reduces seat rotation and stress on the child's head and neck upon impact
- Energy Response Technology for ultimate in side impact protection (included Active Support Headrest, Side Impact Pods, Impact Dispersion Zone)
- Innovative crumple zone technology through use of Koroyd welded tube structure
- Color coded vehicle belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- No-rethread harness adjust with eight-position headrest
- Multi-position, adjustable foot for leveling
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Removable cup holder included
- Removable and washable fabrics