Introducing the Liing infant car seat. The latest addition to the Clek family, made for the latest addition to yours. It’s designed to protect your newborn darling, with features that exceed both US and Canadian safety requirements. Plus, it’s easy to install and provides a perfect fit. Perfect angle. Each and every time. When the journey begins, the ride starts here.
- The rigid-LATCH system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for center seating positions and where LATCH installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
- The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time – regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Jersey Super Fabrics - A lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics – New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria.
- Merino Wool - 100% non-museled Merino Wool is free of any known flame-retardants and is naturally temperature regulating – so it will keep baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Mammoth comes standard with a matching Merino Wool canopy and genuine leather handle-thingy.
- 9-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft
- NCAP tested
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- Extra base can be purchased separately
- Infant height/weight capacity: up to 32 in. and 4-35 lb