Mother-K Pucoco Folding Baby Bathtub
A foldable bathtub designed especially for small rooms!
- There is a hanging hole so that you can hang the folded bathtub on the wall and thus save space;
- Folding legs that have non-slip soles to prevent the tub from slipping;
- There is a cavity for inserting a shower head to make it even more convenient to bathe the baby;
- Plastic star-shaped stopper to retain water - nice and easy to grip when opening.
1. Turn the bathtub over and unfold the legs;
2. Turn the bathtub back and place it on the legs. Then gently press the bottom with both hands to go down;
1. Turn the empty tub upside down and gently press the bottom until the soft part is compressed;
2. Bend the legs.
1. Wash the tub before first use.
2. The baby must be supervised by parents or guardians during the entire bath.
3. Be careful, even a small amount of water, such as 2 cm deep, can be dangerous.
4. Use the bathtub on a level floor.
5. The bath liner is recommended for use from birth to an average of 6 months.
6. The correct water temperature is 36-37 ° C.
7. Do not lift or move the tub when there are babies in it.
8. After use, protect the bathtub from direct sunlight and dry it well - this way it will last even longer. 9. Do not store the bathtub in a humid environment.
10. Be careful with heat as it may cause the product to deform.
11. Keep the water supply device out of the reach of babies.
12. Regularly check the tightness of the bathtub body.
13. Use the bathtub only for its intended purpose.
14. Do not modify the design of the product.
15. There may be some color differences during the production process, but it is not a defect.
Folded - 80 x 49 x 9 cm (length x width x height);
Unfolded - 80 x 49 x 20.5 cm (length x width x height);
The internal dimensions of the unfolded bathtub are 58.5 x 43 cm (length x width).
Suitable - from birth to 3 years (up to 20 kg).
Materials - PP + TPE